Sunday, February 8, 2015

Portfolio Index

The Affair of Mars and Venus
This story is about the Greek god finding out that his wife is having an affair.

The Beggar King
This story is about a nasty king being forced out of his palace in order to (hopefully) learn a lesson.

Scherahazade
This story is about a young girl who has a plan to try and get the king to stop executing women.

The Wolf Aunt
This story is about a man and his family finding a long lost relative with money. Is it too good to be true?

1 comment:

  1. I actually read (and really enjoyed) the story of the Beggar King and I was extremely excited to see that you decided to use it for your portfolio. I really liked the story until I got to the end. I was a bit perplexed by the king going back to his “haughty ways” without any consequences. I feel as though there should be a part two to this story. That really is just my personal preference though. There are several great stories that are open ended like the story you wrote. The grammar and spelling was great except for a few minor mistakes. One more read through and edit and I think you have got it. I do not know whether or not you have to create a website for your portfolio but the site it is on now looks great. The font stands out against the background and is easy to read. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete