Monday, March 2, 2015

Reading Review Week

My favorite readings so far have probably been from The Persian Tales. I really liked the stories. They were very interesting and I like how a lot of them included some type of animal. The story from that unit that caught my attention was "Susku and Mushu." It was very odd... The strategies that worked best for me was to go through and read the stories from the unit and when I found one that I really enjoyed, I would immediately go and write about it in my reading diary. I use the reading diaries when I do the storytelling assignment. I love to read in my spare time, but since class is going on, I really haven't had as much time to read as I'd like. I don't think there is an overlap in the things that I read in class and out of class. There aren't any connections from the readings to any other classes that I'm taking. My advice for future students is to GET AHEAD. Whenever you have any free time, get some reading done. I would take my iPad to class and whenever I had some free time between classes, I would always read some stories. I chose this picture because it came from one of my favorite stories from The Persian Unit. 
(Wolf, source: UnTextbook)

No comments:

Post a Comment